Friday 24 June 2011

Saturday...25th June 2011

WOO HOO..!!!!!!!!!!!!Saturday..!!!!!!!!!!!!!Love it......More time with hubby n son....will be extremely busy..but am happy................!!!!!!!!!!

I made a very last minute appointment with my eldest sister....to have a brunch together...I really missed her...so long...we never see each other..because am too busy with my baking orders....so...today is the rite time.....!!We ate n chatted at the same time..so wonderful...life has been lonely eversince our parent were gone....but the bonding in us..is soo great..the 8 of us...(6girls n 2 boys)..maybe ..from young we were never separated....so..closeness played a very important role....!! Respect are always there ...we respect each other....All of us were married...all have responsibilities.but we still have time chatting..with..each other....am so glad that my family is united..this will be an example to all our sons n daughters....hopefully they too will be close like we did....


When we met just now.. I was so ..happy ..laughing gleefuly at my sisters joke..but then came the cough again..but was craving for juices...my sister...advised me not...but I was so suprised when she went to the counter...n ordered me 1 apple juice....she said..take a sip...or she might feel guilty...wooooooooo..thats what sisters are for ya....loving the younger siblings are always in their hearts.....I felt so touched.....!!!!!! Our grocery shopping was geat today....I bought lots of...refrigerated stuffs....Wow...I spent quite a lot...buying ...lots of things but to me...am happy to spend ...worthwhile coz..I can cook for my hubby n son..much cheaper n much saving...rather than lunching out..or having dinner in a restaurant!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment