Thursday 16 June 2011

Friday 17th June 2011

I just love friday ..dont know why..maybe because weekend is drawing near.....so happy ....am having a great time with my son......today....waking him up for his friday prayers..will be busy later to make his favourite dessert .."kuih tako",,nice n cooling ..with the aroma of pandan leaves..from the casing itself..luv it.......am resting a lot today...seems too lazy to start doing the routine chores...........

I love sitting in front of my pc..or my lappy ..hahahaa.lots of things that I can surf........it makes my life more meaningful..love to scroll  on poems and quotes,,,,,

I love this quote:::::::::
"We are often so caught up in our destination that we forget to appreciate the journey."

I feel like the last year as been one big journey for me and my family. And honestly, we have been so focused on reaching the destination to end this ride we have been on, that the journey was lost. And maybe, just maybe, that's where the lesson to be learned was............

No comments:

Post a Comment