Thursday 23 June 2011

Friday 24th June...2011

YAHOOOOOOOOOO!!! ..Here comes Friday.......again............am so happy....:))))  My son  managed to come back home yesterday!!!!!!! Am so happy..!! Longer hours...at home....means..I will have more time with him..cooking ..n talking.......wooooooooo..I love it....!!!!!!   I feel great today..I woke up ..damn early.... today ...and managed to cook n do work..so fast...am done with all my chores......am resting and going to do my damn hatred job..Ironing!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate it..but I have to do it......................

I saw this quote today..while I was surfing....
You can't get spoiled if you do your own ironing. 
Meryl Streep..
 Hahahhahaha..its indeed true.........

Am so happy that I finally did my ironing today......the work that I hated most..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment