Wednesday 22 June 2011

22nd June 2011

I was so tired today...after 2 weeks holiday am back looking after the kids again....It seems that am lazy to cook today..just ..bought some lunch n dinner too!!! Was out today..to attend some appointments n send my FIL to see the heart surgeon..Luckily all goes well............Enjoying buying food for the kids..pastries n cakes..they really enjoyed it........reached home at about...630 pm....we were damn tired..Hazleeq..n me...watch a movie..while waiting for Hazrul to eat dinner together....my son Syafiq n hubby called quite often nowadays....I felt happy when they called....asking me ..what I was doing..so I won't feel neglected n lonely..hahahahaaaahha.....

Am so happy today..Hazrul managed to add some playlist to my blog to make it more livelier n not just a mere blog .without music...the songs are all my favourites...classic n new..I dont mind..I love music ..all sorts of genre...no choosing..............will listen to all.....:))))))))))


Sad to see hubby's  face..when he came back from work..today..it seems to me that he was so tired of his job..kept saying he wanted to quit..am always advising him n giving him some encouragement to face anything...with patience..........endure ..endure..n endure...............Poor hubby..if I could work..I will work..to stop him for worrying soooooo..much...................haiz:(((((


A bit ..disappointed today..waiting for Fiqq to call..but no calls ..maybe the 16th kilometer walk make him so tired...n exhausted..my prayers will always be with him....luv him so much...my one n only treasure I have in this world....so precious......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment