Saturday 13 August 2011

Sunday 14th August 2011

Busy.......too busy..I miss my blog.......what to do!!!.I need to catch up with so many things.. ..especially baking.....for my regular customers.....this is my schedule almost every year..baking n baking for the coming celebration.... Though I don't take many orders this year..yet..am still busy too.. One more thing..I must cook............cook n cook..I can never buy outside food..my family against this!!!!!!!!!Whoosh.........so...there's always...intervals in my bakings....I have to stop n cook...only then I can proceed further........heeeeeeeeeeeee........:))))))))))))))))) like I used to do before, am compiling all my cookings in one special album. Ramadan Datang Lagi (2011), here's the link....http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.238199636214322.67290.100000728634364

This 2 weeks had been quite hectic for me..rushing here n there to.get my groceries and also some ingredients for my bakings...Lots of things need to be done..sometimes I feel that I have no time for myself....The only enjoyment I had..is Fbing..that's all!! Fb is the place where I met my friends who had common interest with me...sharing recipes...love it.....Every person that I encountered with is an inspiration  hehehehhe:)))) Good friends are hard to find, harder to leave and impossible to forget!!  My main interest is to obtain as much wisdom as I possibly can throughout my life journey...in life,!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment