Wednesday 3 August 2011

3rd August 2011

Woooooo..I seldom write...too busy..really miss my blog...so so so so much..hehhehee...I was  too busy..with all my tight schedule..Orders keep coming in..Alhamdulillah ..rezeki for me...It's just that sometimes I realised..I spent too little time with my family..coz when I prepare my orders....I need full concentration..mostly spent  more time  in the kitchen..I ..missed  them sometimes...hehehhehe..Sometimes I noticed that I dont cook variety meals like before..just enough with one or two dish only..due to my tiredness....I felt that I have done them wrong. I should not do this....whoosh!!

I was wrong..yeah...I have to improve myself..my time management is very bad I guess so!!! thanks to my fb friend Kak zah, Cha n Rita..who always advised me...I owe them a lot..... Last week..I made an announcement in fb to close my delights page for 1 month...I really need to close it..I really need to do something..rest myself n spent more time with my hubby n son.......I cried when I made the announcement....but I have to..I have toooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

A new phase this fasting month...no.new ..orders just some  cookies for raya specially for regular customers only...I cannot do more...No time to handle with so many orders......I need a break..yeahhhhhhhhhh.....family is first n top priority!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment