Thursday 14 July 2011

!5th July 2011

I am seriously having a very very lazy day today…

The funniest thing keeps happening to me on Fridays…I miss place my energy when the sun comes up and I always seem to find it when the sun goes down…I think I have it all backwards…Friday is funny! LOL! hahahhahahahah:)




Friday seems to be the best day of the week..........wooooooooooo..Weekends coming..I have some projects to do..I mean some baking projects..to try n make new recipes..for the coming raya celebrations...need to try out some good recipes gathered from baking books...n friends!!


Was actually not in a good mood today,...I was mad at my son...for coming back late from JB ...he's supposed to be in camp by 730am...n he only managed to return home at 6.00 pm...I really felt like shouting...but I tried my very best to stay cool!!!!!!


I was so sad ..today too..coz I received bad news...Adi's (my son best buddy) father's passed away...We were so shocked to hear this..Poor Adi..I managed to comfort him over the phone...he said that his father suddenly have difficulty in breathing while driving his taxi!!!! Fiqq is trying hard to ask for a leave from his officer to attend the funeral..I will go later too to pay our last respect to Adi's dad!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment