Tuesday 12 July 2011

!2TH JULY 2011

Tuesday.............woooooooo..happy Tuesday..but a tiring day...I have orders to complete...lots of housechores to do.........woohoooooooo....but I am happy.........this is my passion ..go ...have to go ..n go ...no turning back......hahahhahaha..:))


While surfing the net today...I found this quote....n I tried to make my own translation ni malay..so meaningful this quote......I loike!!!!!

“Dreams are like stars...you may never touch them, but if you follow them they will lead you to your destiny.”

Impian adalah seperti bintang ... anda tidak akan pernah dapat menyentuh mereka, tetapi jika anda mengekori mereka, mereka akan membawa anda kepada takdir anda."

Destiny...........it will lead to ur destiny...........yeah its true....all is destined...but only upon God's will.....!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment