Thursday 20 October 2011

Thursday 20th October 2011

I really missed writing here....am having a very hard time now....too busy with .....lots of commitments..whooshhhhhhhhhh....So many things happened..some are good ..some are bad.....God is the only ONE...that gave me lots of strength  n courage....Tears keep dripping down...if only people know...how hard the obstacles that am facing......

Sometimes I want to give up....but it seems that something on the inner side....of me..said..go on..move on....am living my life to the fullest..trying my best to strive..to please people..to help......but no one knows my heart.....what am always longing for...........huhuhu:((

After thousands.millions time..spent thinking....I closed my delights page in FB..it might be permanent...or it may be temporary..am not very sure of this....It depends on my husbands n son's approval...they seemed not happy with my page...n my tedious bakings n cooking...for customers My small business..had always been a great issue....in my household..for the past few months......They seemed reluctant to help...am left to do everything alone....with no assistants...I think I better stop!! I should stop!!!!

I will survive hiihihhi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qy-2huCXM4&feature=related

I will....hihiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiih.....

No comments:

Post a Comment